The Top 10 Films I Watched This Year II

As the Bravo Alfredo blog approaches its second anniversary, I reflect on the films I have watched this year. 

In the summer, I rewatched the Mission: Impossible films ahead of Mission Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One and later on in the year I ticked off one of the entries on my bucket list, #23. To watch Interstellar in an IMAX cinema.

However, below is the list of the Top 10 films I have watched this year.
Denis Villeneuve's Arrival tops the list. Arrival is a "remarkable piece of cinema. Visionary, cerebral and contemplative." 

Christopher Nolan is the only director to have two films appearing in the Top 10 list - Interstellar and Oppenheimer.

The Top 10 films I have watched this year spans five percentile points, an identical range to last year's listInception (95%) to Wings Of Desire (90%). Only Christopher Nolan and the Coen Brothers have films featuring on the Top 10 lists in both years.

I have also compiled a Top 10 list of films released in 2023 that I have reviewed.

Comments