My Top 10 Films of 2022

Over the course of this year, I have watched, and reviewed, 17 films released in 2022. Below is the list of the Top 10 films I have watched this year.

The films that failed to make the Top 10 include The Stranger, PinocchioDoctor Strange In The Multitude Of Madness, The 355, UnchartedKimi and Blonde.

Blonde held so much promise. The prospect of seeing Ana de Armas transformed into one of the most iconic Hollywood actresses ever was appealing. And whilst the physical transformation was truly spectacular, the film itself was abysmal.

Films that for whatever reason I missed at the cinema include Everything Everywhere All At OnceThe Whale, Nope and Cyrano. I know Cyrano received mixed reviews but I have always been fond of Edmond Rostand's classic romance, whether it be Jean-Paul Rappeneau's 1990 adaptation, Cyrano De Bergerac starring GĂ©rard Depardieu, or Fred Schepisi's 1987, Roxanne starring Steve Martin.

I also compiled a list of the Top 10 films I watched in 2022 irrespective of the release date.

Comments